Wednesday, June 17, 2009

14K CZ Star Dangle Earrings

Jewelry Earrings, to light up your lobes with high shine silver or exquisite gemstones for added attraction. Jewelry Earrings collections offer a wide choice of stud earrings, hoop earrings and simple loops for pared down elegance by day or sparkling jewel encrusted dangles for after dark. I enjoy wearing natural stones and this small earring packs quite a sparkle. I have my ears double pierced and it is just right for the second hole. In my case I particularly be grateful for the petite size because the sharp are close together in my earlobes. Moreover all women's will love to wear this 14k cz star dangle earrings. This is very love wearing these beautiful CZ Star dangle earrings in yellow gold. A star shaped 0.25ct CZ stone highlights these unique earrings. It's the pair weighs 3.50 grams, Measure 1.75'' long and these earrings are hinged and have a hidden clasp.

No comments: