Friday, May 22, 2009

14K Golden Stars Dangle Earrings

Gold earrings are used by young women. Therefore if you want to please your woman, 14K Golden Stars Dangle Earrings is your best bet. We are proud to introduce such special collection of gold earrings to help you. I love these earrings! I ordered them to wear in the second hole in my ears, along with some larger high-quality diamond studs that I already own- they are perfect and classy and just what I hoped they would be. I just got these today and was totally shocked at how perfect these are for people like me with tiny ears. These are the perfect ones to get if you have little ears but want a lot of sparkle and shine, and girls these have both!! I totally love them, in the retail market I was searching and saw almost the same ones for 4 times the price jump on this it's worth it!! Every time the sun hit them they exploded with shine and shimmer. Which you'll love wearing these beautiful Diamond-cut Stars dangle earrings in 14K yellow gold. Measure 1.5'' long. The pair weighs 2.50 grams. These earrings are hinged and have a hidden clasp.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These earrings is available in number of different shapes & sizes and earrings has always been a beautiful fashionable jewelery.
wedding rings for women