Thursday, May 14, 2009

22K Mexican Coins in 14K Hoop Earrings

Gold Earring is a very special collection of jewelry and women's gold watches worn by women. They are beautiful and unique too. The amazing variety and aesthetic composition of earring made of gold and studded with precious stones looks very elegant. This was the first time I ordered and I am not disappointed, the 22K Mexican Coins in 14K Hoop Earrings are fabulous, they are the size it expected and they sparkle wonderfully. They are perfect for everyday wear, this was an excellent purchase. I enjoy wearing natural stones and this small earring packs quite a sparkle. I have my ears double pierced and it is just right for the second hole. In my case I especially am grateful for the little size because the sharp is close together in my earlobes. Like a previous viewer stated - women cut earrings of this same size and quality price much lowest where I live. I also valued the large size backings on the earrings.

No comments: