Tuesday, July 21, 2009

14K Figaro Link Hearts Anklet

Anklets, is the most important part for a marry lady in ours social atmosphere. This the main jewelry part of women jewelry. Without anklets a lady did not seem to be good and lucky. I liked anklets so I have a lot of much collection in many design and shape anklets. When I went to market on my birthday with my husband then I decided that I take a beautiful and latest design gold anklet. We went a jewelry showrooms there was a

Many collection in deferent design, shape and looks. I was really confused  to saw all that's anklets and I did not decided that's which type anklets best choice or me. But when I saw this 14k Figaro link hearts anklets I liked this very much due to this latest design, it's shining and shape. The one most important thing in this, which is that, the heart shape charm attach with this shiny white gold Figaro link chain which makes this anklets so beautiful and wonderful. A very attractive sound will be created due to hearts shape charm when you walk after wears these 14k Figaro link hearts anklets. The approx weight these anklets are 5.50 grams and 10" long. This anklets available in yellow gold also. The discount price is 189.25 $ only. It's made in Italy.

No comments: