Friday, July 17, 2009

14K Gold Flowers Dangle Earrings

14k gold flower dangle earring is a new variety in gold earring series. The design of this flower dangle earring is created to keep in remind for young lady and girls. When I went into a jewelry showroom to purchase a gold earring on my last marriage anniversary for my wife then I saw many designs and shape a lot of earring there. I was confused to saw all that's and I don't choose one all themes. Unfortunately my sight drawn on this 14k gold flower dangle earring. I was really impressed to this on my first sight. And I decided to purchase this earring to gift for my wife. It was looking very wonderful to nearest my eye side and when I gifted to my wife this earring then she was very happy to got this earring. She was seemed to be very happy to enjoy wearing this flowers dangle earring in 14k tri-color (yellow, white and rose) gold and this small earring packs quite a sparkle. This flowers dangle earring is 1" long and ½" wide. The weight of pair's earring is 2.50 grams only. These earrings come with post and screw back clasp. This 14k gold flowers dangles earrings made in united sate of America.

2 comments:

Dona Brown said...

Jewelers describe the color of a gemstone in terms of three characteristics: hue, saturation, and tone. A gemstone's basic color is its hue, and those with purer hues (for emeralds, green; for sapphires, blue; and for rubies, red) are generally considered more valuable.
Designer Dangle Earrings

Unknown said...

These earrings are very beautifully designed in the shape of spring with small chain hanging inside it which gives very rich look and attracts the attention of viewer. The earring is of golden color which will not loose its color in longer period.earring designs gold