Wednesday, July 15, 2009

14K two tone gold designer CZ ring

Two tone gold designer CZ ring is a best collection for a lower couple. . Two tone CZ ring will always have a special place in the heart of a lover, and you are in the right place to find the right ring for your life partner. This 14k solid gold two tone cross and heart ring. This is a truly lovely and beautiful two tone ring. This the wide collection ranges of modern time for young lady and girls. I really inspire of this lovely ring and I bought this for my wife and gifted her on my marriage anniversary. She liked very much my gift. It's had a wide shape, shining and design. I really liked this two tone ring. This ring has given a life achievement and growth in personality. Gold ring is the superior presence in the world. While putting gold ring it indicates that, your thought will also remind in mind though your life is set. This elegant fancy designer 14k gold CZ rings beautiful crafted by high polished in 14k yellow and white gold. In weight this ring has 6.10 grams approx only and in measure is 3/8" at widest. This ring made in united state of America.  Its discount price is 247.75 $ only.

No comments: