Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fancy 14K gold Peridot CZ stone ring

On my wife birthday I gifted a beautiful fancy 14k gold period CZ stone ring. I wanted to gift her something special gift. So I went to market to choose a surprise and special gift for her. When I entered a jewelry showroom then I saw this ring. I saw there many rings in different size, different, different shape and different material. But I liked all them this beautiful fancy 14k gold peridot CZ stone ring. I thought that it's a right choice for her a surprise gift. .Also all women will love to put on this 14k gold CZ stone ring. My wife is too being very happy to take this ring. This the latest design in the ring series. You will love wearing these beautiful fancy 14k gold peridot CZ stones ring in shiny 14K white gold. Its weight is no more than only 5.50 grams and measure 1/2'' widest. This elegant fancy designed CZ stone ring in oval shaped with peridot green CZ stone. A high polishes from expert craft and around the center stone and on both side of the band makes it's a different ring of the other category ring. This ring made in united state of America. It's have a discount price 294.75 $ only.

No comments: