Monday, July 20, 2009

14K yellow gold Sun & Moon ring

Gold sun and moon ring will always have a special place in the heart of lover. This ring is a very right choice to gift your lover, your wife and any you're relative. This ring has a more shining and attraction. Its different look and design makes it's a costly and invaluable. When I went in a jewelry showroom for purchase a gold ring on my girlfriend birthday then I was not understand that which type and which design gold ring choose for her. I saw a lot of many design and shape but I did not select one all of them. When I saw this ring which is crafted from 14k yellow gold with satin and shiny finishes ring. I liked it and I thought that this is the right choice to gift her because this is the latest design and this celestial ring is a perfect gift for my lover. Also an other reasons! That is why I liked this ring because in this ring a great combination in sun and moon. This is making this ring very special and costly. According my thinking this ring is a very right choice to be gift you're lover and wife. I am hundred percent sure that you will also like this very much for wear and gift. The weight of this ring is 3.80 grams approx only and measure is 5/8" at wide. This ring made in united state of America. The discount price is 167.75$ only.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good earings...looks good with most fashionable item's...i love it..



Wholesale Sunglasses

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yes i agree with you it is a ring is a perfect gift..:-)..ring is looking beautiful. i think ring has a good attraction..thanks for sharing this beautiful ring here in this post.
Silver Rings